One of the goals of Integrated Psychiatric Consultants (IPC) is to deliver ‘best practice’ support that helps health care providers efficiently respond to the growing demand for credentialing information and meet other licensing requirements. IPC provides quality, dependable, and timely credentialing and licensing services for different provider types, including MDs, DOs, APRNs, and PAs, for both initial appointment and reappointment processes.
This “best practice” goal for IPC aims to offer effective and meaningful customer-oriented services to health care facilities and practitioners so they can devote more time to the delivery of quality patient care. Our credentialing process helps maintain very high standards of health care and IPC strives to find new ways to deliver value-added services that assist providers and health care facilities in not only Kansas and Missouri, but in many states throughout the Midwest. IPC achieves this goal through three core areas: Principles, Enrollment/Set-up, and Expirables Management Services.
IPC Credentialing and Licensing Principles:
- Provide credentialing services to healthcare providers, including physicians and allied health professionals, in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of credentialing standards and effective communication processes to deliver high quality customer services to healthcare providers and facilities.
- Develop, maintain, and offer efficient methods of processing information necessary to verify credentials and other practice management support activities.
- Provide accurate and appropriate information regarding physicians and allied health professionals to health plans and regulatory agencies.
- Strictly protect and maintain the confidentiality of all information related to medical providers.
- Meet all federal and state regulations and legal, professional and accreditation requirements promulgated by public agencies and accrediting organizations including, but not limited to: The Joint Commission, AAAHC, HFAP, DNV and NCQA.
Provider Enrollment & Set-up Services
- CAQH development & maintenance
- DEA/BNDD/CDS registration & renewal
- CV development
- Licensure registration & renewal
- Reference queries
IPC offers an efficient and dedicated credentialing process to health care facilities for the initial appointment and reappointment processes of physicians and allied health practitioners.
Credentialing requirements are unique to each hospital, physician group, rehab facility, acute care and specialty hospitals. IPC recognizes each facility differs according to its respective regulatory obligations and tailors a service package to fit the organization’s needs. IPC’s credentialing files are organized, secure, reliable and protected. Every step possible is taken to ensure complete confidentiality of the data.
IPC’s services remove the hassle and time required to gather data, submit paperwork and perform the necessary follow-up. Rapid turnaround on files is of utmost importance to IPC because the faster the individual provider’s credentialing process is completed, the faster they become financially productive – and the sooner they can concentrate on delivering outstanding patient care.
IPC also offers Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) enrollment. CAQH is a not-for-profit collaborative alliance of the nation’s leading health plans and networks that has become the universal credentialing data source for insurance enrollment. Many facilities require using CAQH for insurance enrollment. IPC can complete the CAQH form allowing facilities to enroll practitioners in the applicable health plans.
Expirables Management Services
IPC’s Expirables Management activities monitor and report on expiring or expired licenses, DEA registration and professional liability insurance. These services include:
- Maintaining provider information by contacting each provider directly.
- Querying and collecting provider information from multiple recognized sources.
- Scanning data into the practitioner’s secure electronic file.