||Board Certified or Board Eligible Adult Psychiatrist
- Olathe, KS
- IPC is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Adult Psychiatrist for onsite consultation liaison services, as well as services in a geriatric inpatient program. This position is PRN for weekend and holiday coverage.
||Board Certified or Board Eligible Adult Psychiatrist and Medical Director
- Independence, MO
- IPC is offering a full-time position to a Board Certified or Board Eligible Adult Psychiatrist and Medical Director.
- Psychiatric services need to be provided onsite, with some portions flexible for telepsychiatry. The average expected caseload (patients per day) is 8-10 as this Psychiatrist would spend time as the Medical Director as well.
- The patients are mostly adults with some adolescents as well. There is no on-call, weekend or holiday hours.
- J1 / H1B visa candidates are accepted.
||Geriatric Psychiatrist and/or Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- IPC is seeking a Geriatric Psychiatrist and/or Geriatric Nurse Practitioner to fill a full time position, as well as weekend positions in the inpatient geriatric setting.
- Providers will need a KS and MO license. These positions are onsite in Mexico, MO, Fulton, MO, and Olathe, KS, or via telepsychiatry. There is some on-call required for this position.
||Certified or Board Eligible Adult Psychiatrist
- Osawatomie, KS
- IPC is looking for two full time Certified or Board Eligible Adult Psychiatrists to work in an inpatient hospital program and a long-term care program in Osawatomie, KS. These providers would have a caseload of up to 16 patients per day with an average of 10-12. Both positions require the provider to be onsite.
- Schedules would be full time, Monday through Friday, with no on-call required.